FORCIT has high security standards which are directed by company policies.
Safety policies are there to ensure a safe company in which the risks pertaining to personnel, material capital, environment, and information have been minimised. Forcit as a group recognises safety as a factor of quality and competitiveness in business. All personnel are required to commit to the safety policy.
We observe the following principles in our actions:
- Safety management is a daily and natural part of general management.
- Supervisors are responsible for enforcing safety measures as required in the plan of action in order to guarantee general safety.
- Safety goals will be met by following the risk control guidelines, in other words by systematically ensuring that all activity is safely carried out under any circumstances.
- Laws and regulations as well as our own guidelines create a basis and a minimum requirement for safety policies.
- Critical factors for success include motivation, know-how, resources, and management.